Smoked Salmon Paté
- 250g salmon trimmings (either cold smoked, kiln roast or a combination of)
- 120g melted butter (unsalted)
- 150ml lightly whipped double cream
- 1tbsp spoon lemon juice
- Heat butter until melted. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Place the salmon trimmings in food processor and add the melted butter with the machine running and mix until smooth.
- Place mixture in a bowl and add lemon juice and cream and mix well.
- Place in a nice dish and chill for 30 mins.
Serve with melba toast or oatcakes.